Sorry, this entry is only available in French.
On the 14th of September 2012, IBITEK-Group celebrated the opening of its new Moroccan premises, located in the industrial area of Sidi Bernoussi, in the North of Casablanca.
Covering an area of 2500m², CA2E-Maroc is equipped with an engineering Electricity & Automation department, and also with its own workshop manufacturing electrical cabinets.
CA2E-Maroc, with more than 80 employees, conducts turnkey projects and develops its activities in Maghreb and West Africa.
During that day, French-Moroccan teams were all together to welcome more than a hundred visitors, coming from different countries.
- First, a quick tour of the premises was proposed.
- Then a showroom was set up to present various activities of IBITEK-Group, including a workshop especially dedicated to our innovative products.
- Later, a welcome speech was given by Mr Habid Eddoun and Mr Cherki Hamdane, respectively Chairman and General Manager of CA2E-Maroc.
- Afterwards, a corporate film about CA2E-Maroc’s history was projected, including IBITEK major references and also client testimonials.
- Finally, everyone ended up in a very friendly atmosphere, on the rooftop terrace, where a cocktail was prepared.
According to all attendees, that day was a great moment. It was also an important step in IBITEK-Group’s development, proving our commitment to find and use the right strategy to assist our clients in an ever more efficient way!